Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend

So its my Birthday Weekend. And yeah, the birthday lasts the whole weekend in this family. Thats a tradition from Mandi's family that I have to admit is a lot of fun. Its also my weekend off from work, which is nice. MNPS is almost over now, I am done with call, and I am ready to rock and roll all weekend.

A bunch of my buddies have come down to celebrate, and two of them, Mark and Ethan bought me a really cool present: Descent. This is one of the headrunner games out of Fantasy Flight, a game making company known for their detailed, and visually rich games. And Descent is no exception. Its not dissimilar to a game from my childhood... okay, from about a year ago as well: Hero Quest. A lot of fun, and a good way to spend the day with friends.

Tim came over with Shaun, and they brought me a 40 oz of Cobra, that was totally awesome too.

All the while, my wonderful wife has been busy whipping up some delicious meals for my friends and I. She has been more wonderful than I could ever ask her to be. It was Cinnamon Struessel Muffins with a side of pineapple this morning. Pulled pork tonight. Talk about a good time.

So far its been a wonderful birthday weekend, and I am looking forward to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment