Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting Organized, Getting ready.

Still waiting on those USMLE results. Hadn't expected them back yet anyway. Still annoying.

I have been doing three things recently worth blogging about. Number 1 I have been trying to be a good husband. I do love my Chinchy.

Number 2 is trying to get ready for moonlighting in several months. I hope it goes well, its a great opportunity to make some extra money, and get some extra experience. I am also gearing up to finish Residency and head to Monticello. This includes considering our living situation, moving, and getting all of my licensing in order.

Number three is getting Organized. This has been on two fronts. On the boring front there is the Dr. organization garbage. Again licensing, paperwork, and all that stuff. Boring. The other has been organizing my DM'ing stuff. I have recently started using GDocs to get session outlines ready, and it has been super useful. I think this, along with the wiki can completely revolutionize the way that I DM. Right now I am trying to get my players into it as well. I will be sure to keep the Blog filled in as I can.

Keep looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment