Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 2016 - More Summer Fun!


The summer fun continues at the Sawlaw household!  We are getting our new engineered hardwood floors installed this week in our Peoria home.  Mandi is thrilled.  I like them as much as I like any surface that I am going to walk all over :P

Since getting back from the Father/Son trip, I have really been enjoying some time with my best Girl:


Little Letty Bean came to visit me at work yesterday.  What a treat!  The nurses thought she was precious.  What a coincidence, so do I.  Managed to get a full on belly laugh going from her this week as well:



Big brother helped with that one as well.  The effect of popping open a pink Easter egg and the "BRPP" noise was just hilarious... to a 6 month old.

I mentioned last post that I didn't manage to grab a picture with my Grandmother on her 80th birthday.  I regret this, BUT, I did manage to get a fun video of her and Charlotte:



Thats all for today, it is a short post to make up for my longer one previously.  More to come once we get back from our next cabin trip - we leave on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment