Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 2017

Wow, 2016 has come and gone, 2017 is here for a while.  My last post was pretty heavy on the Kid Wonder - this one is going to have a little more of Letty Bean I think.



Charlotte snuggles are simply the friggin' best.  She is definitely my little buddy.  Unfortunately she was a bit under the weather for a good chunk of December and over the New Year.  Nothing serious, just the snots and coughs.  She's perked back up, but while it lasted this snuggle bean was even snugglier - probably because sleeping laying on Daddy provided some relief from her congestion.  I suffered through it okay ;)


Had a great gathering with the Sawlaw's over Thanksgiving.  It was great to have all the Sawlaw Siblings under one roof.  From left to right we have Monkey, Bey, Chip, Sol, and myself.  Man - they really carry the team in the looks department.  I'll settle for being the brains of that operation.


More Holiday fun.  Letty Bean was practicing her walking in her Christmas attire.  Her and Tia Tot matched!  And they didn't even call each other before the event.  



There were some great Christmas gifts.  Mandi got me an awesome beverage serving cart - meant to be used during D&D night.  Also got this SWEET DM's sweatshirt.  A way to remind my players that its my world, my rules.  Muwhahaha.  The hoodie was courtesy of Suzanna, one of my players.


I had to share this - the Kid Wonder drew a map of our neighborhood.  Even signed his artwork.  It is now displayed proudly in my office :)


Definitely my most surprising surprise of the past month occurred last weekend.  The Kid Wonder was staying with GiGi at her place up north, so Chinch, Letty Bean, and I took a trip to Monticello.  While there we stopped at our favorite pizza joint in the world: Filippo's Pizza.  While there I bumped into my Stepdad.  He gets Filippo's on occasion when he drives by Monticello on his way home from work - he loves to send me pictures of it to make me jealous.  Well not this time G!  I beat him there by about 30 seconds :)  It was great to give him a hug before he headed home.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment